The Dabout Electric Rig By Dabtastic
- Brand new look with luxury material.
- Innovative 4mm heating rod with dual gold plated pins, which greatly enhances product life cycle (rod connection by plug-in pins instead of threaded )
- Perfect versatility by offering three nails (titanium, ceramic and quartz ), suitable for all concentrate types or personal preferences
- Large size nail and big capacity of 14mm and 16mm in diameter
- Two phase of constant voltage of output for different nails, enhanced temperature control
- Elaborated human engineered well curved glass mouth piece gives perfect experience
- Genuine 35A 18650 Steel-armored high drain rechargeable battery gives you perfect stable performance
- USB charging input: 5V/2A
- Only toxin-free materials are used, which also provides outstanding thermal stability
- Coarse ceramic material without dye to provide optimal heat insulation and thermal stability
Kit Includes :
The Dabout Electric Rig with battery and magnetic base.
- Quartz nail 16mm
- Titanium nail 14.5mm
- Ceramic nail 16mm
- Dabber with magnetic carb cap
- Silicone nail cover
- Silicone container
- Replacement silicone o-rings
- USB charging cable
- User manual
- Durable gift box
How to use:
Always charge battery to maximum capacity before first use to extend overall battery life. Test and break in nails by allowing them to heat up for 10 seconds.
*Do not touch or try to remove heating rod!
*Do not activate more than 5 time consecutively a the risk of damaging the unit.
- Make sure device is turned off before charging
- Plug USB into port in back of the device and connect to computer port or wall adapter
- The light on the power button will flash red when charging is in progress
- Charging is complete when power button turns green
- Full charge will take approximately 80 minutes
- Power button will flash green and white to indicate low battery or battery type incompatible
The Dabout will come in the box with the titanium nail already attached, when replacing be careful not to damage the heating rod.
The Dabout comes with a detachable mouthpiece and bubbler for easier filling and cleaning. Do not fill bubbler while mounted on the Dabout to prevent any damage to device.
- Pour enough water in bubbler to cover the bottom of the down tube
- Dry exterior of bubbler
- Place bubbler ring over ceramic nail dock
- Gently place mouth piece into bubbler
Activation and Use:
The nail you have installed will determine your activation method, for the titanium nail press the power button 3 times quickly and wait for the light to go from white to green, for the ceramic or quartz press 5 times and wait for the light to turn from green to white.
- Simply screw in either the Ceramic, Titanium or 100% Premium Quartz nails
- Place the bubbler attachment over the ceramic nail dock
- Turn on the device and give it time to heat up
- Use the flat end of the tool to pick up your concentrates and place them onto the heated nail
- Immediately cover with the carb cap and begin inhaling from the mouthpiece
- When finished using press 3 times to turn off.
Proper maintenance will ensure long life of your Dabout eRig. Always turn off device and make sure nail has cooled down before removal and cleaning.
Mouthpiece and Bubbler:
- Remove mouthpiece and bubbler from Dabout eRig
- Separate mouthpiece and bubbler
- Pour cleaning solution into bubbler and gently shake
- Soak mouthpiece in cleaning solution
- Rinse both pieces with warm water thoroughly until clean
- Repeat if necessary
- Remove the nail
- Soak nail in cleaning products
- Rinse with hot water
- Repeat if necessary
Dabtastic will replace the Dabout Electric Rig battery if defective under normal use within a period of one year from the date of purchase by the original end-user/purchase.